www.PleiadianTalk.com: Ask Maggador - Public input area

Maggador IX-777: Reincarnated Pleiadian Alien

Welcome to my humble site. As a teacher, I will offer my assistance in any way I can, that is my p├║rpose. As a student I will listen and consider what I learn. The Cosmos is Endless, Existence will always make you question what you learn, and what you learn will always give you new questions.
Add me on Facebook - Click here!
May your inner guide be with you, in peace, my love is always with you
Maggador IX-777

May 29, 2001

Ask Maggador - Public input area

*
UPDATE: The below page is now obsolete, please use
the Forums & Discussions instead.
Thanks.
*

All friends,

For general questions and input feel free to use this page to add your comments, questions, input etc where I will reply whenever I have the time to do so. I can not guarantee that all comments posted here will be answered.

If you seek quick guaranteed reply, specific services, and more personal guidance, continue to Email Maggador IX-777 - using that form guarantees you an answer, and also puts you in top of the que of people whom I being contacted by to get a fast reply along with personal privacy through direct email communication with me instead of using the public page.

Below is the free comments box where you can add your entries either anonymously or by different login procedures (Blogger, OpenID, Etc).

If you like this article please vote for it by the button below:
Stumble Upon Toolbar

SUBSCRIBE TO RS FEED FOR THIS BLOG AND STAY UPDATED

Extension Factory Builder AddThis Feed Button