www.PleiadianTalk.com: Indications of the existence of God

Maggador IX-777: Reincarnated Pleiadian Alien

Welcome to my humble site. As a teacher, I will offer my assistance in any way I can, that is my p├║rpose. As a student I will listen and consider what I learn. The Cosmos is Endless, Existence will always make you question what you learn, and what you learn will always give you new questions.
Add me on Facebook - Click here!
May your inner guide be with you, in peace, my love is always with you
Maggador IX-777

Jun 3, 2009

Indications of the existence of God


Personally I think even evolution itself proves creationists are somewhat right. By that I mean, its clearly an intelligent design, its a brilliant system.

Just think about it - if everything was just a coincidence, created from basically a random error, why would so to speak all living things have the ability to adapt to different types of enviroments etc? Why would they have the ability to evolve and form into even more brilliant beings?

It would be more logical that the first life would die out as soon as it had come to being and have no way to reproduce and certainly not to adapt and evolve and develope itself in any way. Look at nature and all the creations out there, how they work and interact, animals and plants made for eachother, how everything is part of an extremely complex system - and this goes for all of the universe, everything is systematic and logical - and systems and logic doesnt appear by random chance, but only by some intelligence behind it who have arranged it in such a way.

In every way its looked at , it is more probable that there was an intelligent force behind creation, rather than chance and coincidences. For life and material to come from nothing is, extremely improbable at best, but more close to impossible in reality.

Except for the things I allready mentioned that I personally feel prove, or if not prove at least strongly indicates, that there is an intelligent force behind our creation here in this physical universe, there is another thing that strengthen the idea about a creator god even more. And that is the non-physical universe, such as the spiritual realms, all these complex layers of existence that is intertwined and goes on far beyond what we can normally perceive with our physical senses.

Its almost impossible to see how all of this could just suddenly come into being on its own, from a "big bang". And where would this big bang suddenly come from anyway? Its just too much and too complex, too systematic. There is zero chance for life to come from nothing by its own, it just shouldnt happen. But still here we are.

To me it was the personal discovery of how complex it really is that made me understand there just have to be a God behind it all - whatever God is. And those discoveries have led me into some amazing experiences of and insights into life and existence, so I dont really miss my atheist days.

Blessings,
Maggador

If you like this article please vote for it by the button below:
Stumble Upon Toolbar

SUBSCRIBE TO RS FEED FOR THIS BLOG AND STAY UPDATED

Extension Factory Builder AddThis Feed Button