www.PleiadianTalk.com: Return of the Truth Warrior

Maggador IX-777: Reincarnated Pleiadian Alien

Welcome to my humble site. As a teacher, I will offer my assistance in any way I can, that is my p├║rpose. As a student I will listen and consider what I learn. The Cosmos is Endless, Existence will always make you question what you learn, and what you learn will always give you new questions.
Add me on Facebook - Click here!
May your inner guide be with you, in peace, my love is always with you
Maggador IX-777

Mar 30, 2010

Return of the Truth Warrior

Dear all friends,


I am finally back online, I have fixed my computer, and will now be able to continue my work.


The unfortunate situation I am in however is that ALL my previous unpublished work is LOST - 10 years of work, documents, articles, books I was writing, videos for documentaries, manuscripts, as well as more personal files such as art, music I have created, poetry, and of course all sorts of various documents and material I have obtained from various sources and contacts.


Thus, I have to start completely over, from scratch, on all my work - which is a step back as I was just about to publish some major new articles as well as books.


But, alas the end is not here, I am back, and I will not let them force me to stop my work, they can try, but they can't stop me. They have been trying for basically the last decade now, and each time I manage to arise from the ashes so to speak.


So, to those responsible in trying to shut me down - you have failed and the truth will come out whether you like it or not.


My friends, I will soon be posting new material, so stay tuned. As I have to rewrite a lot now, I am not certain of any estimates, but keep an eye up and know that I am well, just majorly set back.


The problems with my bank and passport remains unresolved and I am basically trapped in Argentina as I am not getting a new passport, and I can not get any bank accounts opened. They sure tried push it far this time, but I have other means of getting around, and getting my financial needs covered without using banks, so that part is not a great problem for me and was more a waste of time on behalf of those responsible for executing such actions against me.


Stay tuned, and be blessed!

-Maggador / Edward Alexander

If you like this article please vote for it by the button below:
Stumble Upon Toolbar

SUBSCRIBE TO RS FEED FOR THIS BLOG AND STAY UPDATED

Extension Factory Builder AddThis Feed Button