www.PleiadianTalk.com: Astral projection exercise for beginers (VIDEO)

Maggador IX-777: Reincarnated Pleiadian Alien

Welcome to my humble site. As a teacher, I will offer my assistance in any way I can, that is my p├║rpose. As a student I will listen and consider what I learn. The Cosmos is Endless, Existence will always make you question what you learn, and what you learn will always give you new questions.
Add me on Facebook - Click here!
May your inner guide be with you, in peace, my love is always with you
Maggador IX-777

Sep 20, 2010

Astral projection exercise for beginers (VIDEO)

Some general exercises that can make you experience an lucid dream and/or an astral projection / out of body experience, as well as generally improve your energy body and strengthen the chakras and your ability to move your awareness around within your body. I will focus more on practical exercises so people can experience the Truth themselves instead of only blindly believing or disbelieving me, but rather get a chance to have a first hand account with what I am teaching. Even though the exercises in this video may seem simple, they can still prove quite useful and powerful, when practiced regularly. Good luck be with you all, may you explore the inner and outer world of the astral plane and existence, yourself and the universe! Everything is mental, all is mind!



If you like this article please vote for it by the button below:
Stumble Upon Toolbar

SUBSCRIBE TO RS FEED FOR THIS BLOG AND STAY UPDATED

Extension Factory Builder AddThis Feed Button