www.PleiadianTalk.com: Background of Edward "Maggador" Alexander

Maggador IX-777: Reincarnated Pleiadian Alien

Welcome to my humble site. As a teacher, I will offer my assistance in any way I can, that is my p├║rpose. As a student I will listen and consider what I learn. The Cosmos is Endless, Existence will always make you question what you learn, and what you learn will always give you new questions.
Add me on Facebook - Click here!
May your inner guide be with you, in peace, my love is always with you
Maggador IX-777

Apr 5, 2011

Background of Edward "Maggador" Alexander



Information on my involvement with secret orders & societies, governments, the occult and esoteric, black-op projecets, time travel & teleportation, past lives, incarnations & reincarnations, who I am and where I am from and how I get my information.

If you like this article please vote for it by the button below:
Stumble Upon Toolbar

SUBSCRIBE TO RS FEED FOR THIS BLOG AND STAY UPDATED

Extension Factory Builder AddThis Feed Button