www.PleiadianTalk.com: The Corpus Hermetica - The Way of Hermes (VIDEO)

Maggador IX-777: Reincarnated Pleiadian Alien

Welcome to my humble site. As a teacher, I will offer my assistance in any way I can, that is my p├║rpose. As a student I will listen and consider what I learn. The Cosmos is Endless, Existence will always make you question what you learn, and what you learn will always give you new questions.
Add me on Facebook - Click here!
May your inner guide be with you, in peace, my love is always with you
Maggador IX-777

Apr 6, 2011

The Corpus Hermetica - The Way of Hermes (VIDEO)



The Corpus Hermetica - The Way of Hermes. A brief introduction with some excerpts from the book. Hermes was a God in ancient Greek, as well as Egypt where he was called Thoth. Esoteric and spiritual teachings of great value dating back thousands of years, an important part of the esoteric history.

If you like this article please vote for it by the button below:
Stumble Upon Toolbar

SUBSCRIBE TO RS FEED FOR THIS BLOG AND STAY UPDATED

Extension Factory Builder AddThis Feed Button