www.PleiadianTalk.com: VIDEO: 911 MEGA RITUAL - A CENTURIES OLD PLAN & AND ITS PURPOSE REVEALED

Maggador IX-777: Reincarnated Pleiadian Alien

Welcome to my humble site. As a teacher, I will offer my assistance in any way I can, that is my p├║rpose. As a student I will listen and consider what I learn. The Cosmos is Endless, Existence will always make you question what you learn, and what you learn will always give you new questions.
Add me on Facebook - Click here!
May your inner guide be with you, in peace, my love is always with you
Maggador IX-777

Nov 7, 2011

VIDEO: 911 MEGA RITUAL - A CENTURIES OLD PLAN & AND ITS PURPOSE REVEALED

911 mega ritual: An ancient plan going back to the foundation of USA and through several key events and preparations leading up to 911and the megaritual, which in turn was aimed at a specific astrological phenomena taking place 9/11,this year 2011 - on the exact day of the 10 years anniversary for the 911 attack.

WATCH THE BRIEF OVERVIEW OF IT ALL IN MY SHORT DOCUMENTARY:


If you like this article please vote for it by the button below:
Stumble Upon Toolbar

SUBSCRIBE TO RS FEED FOR THIS BLOG AND STAY UPDATED

Extension Factory Builder AddThis Feed Button