www.PleiadianTalk.com: (VIDEO) Ancient Aliens - Evidence of Visitors in Earth's past

Maggador IX-777: Reincarnated Pleiadian Alien

Welcome to my humble site. As a teacher, I will offer my assistance in any way I can, that is my p├║rpose. As a student I will listen and consider what I learn. The Cosmos is Endless, Existence will always make you question what you learn, and what you learn will always give you new questions.
Add me on Facebook - Click here!
May your inner guide be with you, in peace, my love is always with you
Maggador IX-777

Mar 21, 2012

(VIDEO) Ancient Aliens - Evidence of Visitors in Earth's past

History Channel Documentary Ancient Aliens: The Series (The Evidence) Premiere Date: 20th April 2010.

If ancient aliens visited Earth, what was their legacy, and did they leave behind clues that exist in plain sight such as sophisticated aircraft, complex electrical grids, and intricate construction machinery? Indian Sanskrit texts, dating back to 6000 B.C., describe in varying but vivid detail flying machines called Vimanas. Megalithic stone structures in Egypt reveal evidence of precision saw work. Interpretations of the Jewish Zohar writings offer depictions of a life-sustaining manna machine, eerily similar to chlorella algae processing systems today. Are these examples of modern technology, or is there evidence that these incredible mechanisms existed on Earth thousands of years ago?




Remember to share this page if you like it, copy the link from your browser and give to your contacts

If you like this article please vote for it by the button below:
Stumble Upon Toolbar

SUBSCRIBE TO RS FEED FOR THIS BLOG AND STAY UPDATED

Extension Factory Builder AddThis Feed Button